Sunday 27 November 2011

25th Birthday OOTD and FOTD

Hey Lovelies!

I hit my quarter of a century milestone on Friday so to celebrate me and a couple of my uni besties hit the town last night. Cue fake tan and lashes aplenty! I'd been looking for a lace dress for ages, there was a big lace trend last year and I always admired everyone elses dresses but I just didn't find what I was looking for. However, this year after several trawls round the shops and a £325 order from ASOS (thank god The Mr doesn't read this) I found my perfect lace dress which I do think is a fab investment to my wardrobe, you can't go wrong with an LBD can you?

The Dress

I absolutely love the scalloped neck and hem line on this dress, it's uber flattering and the perfect length for me. It's also super comfortable, some of the cheaper lace dresses feel scratchy but this was lovely and soft.




Sequined Shoe boots Evans last year

The Make up

Day to day I play it pretty simple with my make up but when I go out I take every opportunity to doll myself up to the nines. Although maybe too much for some the eyelure 145's are my holy grail of false lashes for evening use, they're just so perfectly fluttery I feel like if I batted my eyelids too quickly I may take off!



Face

MUA Primer

 

Chanel Mat LumiƩre in Naturel mixed with Elf Shimmering Facial Whip in Citrus

Elf High Definition Powder

Sleek Contour Kit in Light

No 7 Sunkissed Bronzing Pearls

Collection 2000 Shimmer Shades Blushalicious Blusher

Eyes

Christian Eyebrows Kit (full review here)

Elf Eyelid Primer in Sheer

MUA Heaven and Earth Palette

MUA Felt Liner in Black

Eyelure 145's

Max Factor False Lash Effect Fusion Mascara in Black

Lips

Barry M Lipgloss in Strawberry Milkshake

L-R: Shelli, Me, Leanne

We had a great night, lots of jager bombs, dancing and making up stories about how we knew each other to random men who believed every word of it, even when we told them me and Shelli were scuba divers!

Lots of Love xxx

1 comment:

  1. You all look lovely and it sounds like you had a fab birthday! :)
    www.celestecohen.blogspot.com xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...